Monday, December 5, 2011

web 2.0

I did my web 2.0 on DIIGO.  I like  this website because it is a social networking site that is based on useful information.  I do not use facebook because I can't stand seeing what other people waste their time doing.  However, this website connects people with similar interests regarding information.  For instance, people who read a lot of political articles online are introduced to each other.  This website would be useful to use in school because students would have paper free access to current event articles and other websites that i wanted them to see. It consolidates what I want into a single place so that students can avoid nonsensical websites.  I can also make notes and highlight what I want on other websites.  Then, all students will be able to see my notes and highlights.  I can post qeustions and highlight the aprts that I am referring to.

However, many students do not have internet access at their homes, so I could not possibly rely on this, or any other website for homework assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment